2011年5月22日 星期日

Week 5

After a tutorial session today with my tutor, my concept has changed to focus more on stage design and performance art showing. And I came up with a new concept of using the shape of the headphone, to form something that could contain sounds effectively within an area. I simplified the shape for it being able to stand on the floor. Initially, I turned it into just a box, connecting two boxes with a bridge curving upwards. And the boxes will be made of glass, which will be surrounded by a rather dark environment of the gallery exhibition area. The two giant glass box will act like a massive candles which also bring certain amount of light into the exhibition area. Anyway, this concept got a long way to be developed, fortunately there are still a few weeks before the final assessment.

沒有留言:

張貼留言